Thursday, October 11, 2007

ACTEM Conference 2007

I'm at the Actem 2007 Conference in Augusta and it has been incredible so far! The session I attended today was a pre-conference session called "Media and Technology in the HS Classroom": Supporting Literacy and Numeracy for all Students.
I have tagged a del.icio.us site with all the links from this conference. I included a particular site that was originally created by Jim Burke called learninginmaine.com ....he sited all the links presented in our workshop session today and made my life easier. Visit my delicious page to see the links from the sessions I attended in this years conference including his.I feel Like such a geek!

Here's the Link....Copy & Paste it into your browser...
http://del.icio.us/tactem2007

Alot of GREAT info was passed on today......Looking forward to tomorrow- Only downside was I wasn't registered for the Actem Banquet which included the award for teacher of the year...I Would have enjoyed seeing that..oh well.... ordered a pasta dinner from Sam's and blogged from the Holiday Inn....LOL

Till tomorrow....Blog blog blog

No comments: