Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Another day

Conference is over and a good time was had by all! It was really great to hear from people in our district that they had reignited their passion to teach with new technology tools. I too experienced the same excitement when I discovered Phonevite! A new communication tool that allows you to create a phone message and mass deliver it WHATEVER TIME you want! What a great way to remind parents they have a field trip that day and kids should bring lunches or coats! That's my cool tool of the day for sure!

My evening tonight consisted of presenting an Internet Safety for Parents class. It was nice to see 20-25 folks come out for such an important topic but wish more would pay attention to the need for safety. My goal is to tell the few that are listening and hopefully it will spread throughout our community that the need for safety is real.
Another day, Another Website to discover.....till then.....Tech on.

No comments: